– Virtual or face to face
– Typically 12-16 participants per session
– Approx. 1.5 hours
Statistics show the past couple of years have tested the resilience of most of us. With the incidence of stress, anxiety and depression rocketing, it has never been more important to explore how to create, sustain and maintain resilience. This interactive session examines how you can maximise your personal resilience, support that of others and provides quick fix solutions to minimise stress, and maximise wellbeing in the world of work and beyond.
Key programme elements
Background and basics:
Exploring resilience, what it is, why it is important and whether you have it?
Examining stressors and stress, what happens when we are struggling and how to identify early warning signs of lack of resilience.
Utilising simple, quick fix, science-based strategies to balance your body, manage your mind and control your work.
Making a plan:
Creating a practical, personalised tool-kit to support your resilience whatever life throws at you!
Participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of resilience.
• Recognise areas of their personal resilience that may benefit from building.
• Understand their personal warning signs of lack of resilience.
• Recognise lack of resilience in others.
• Utilise a range of strategies to create and sustain resilience.
• Understand how to manage their body, brain and work.
• Develop a personal toolkit that will support resilience even when time, or inclination is short.