– Virtual or face to face
– Typically 12-16 participants per session
– Approx. 1.5 hours
“Thank you so much for a fantastic mindfulness session! It was so helpful and informative. I will be following up with the video shots”
If you have ever wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to mindfulness and have questioned how it can be used in the real world and in real time, or if you simply want to learn more, this session is for you.
Proven to promote concentration and creativity, reduce stress and anxiety and boost resilience and wellbeing, mindfulness has been growing in popularity with good reason. This session explores the principles and practices of mindfulness and how and why it can help you to build better relationships, boost personal wellbeing and perform at your best.
Key Programme Elements
Background and benefits:
What mindfulness is and what it isn’t, including, who uses it, and why.
Understanding how the brain works and how we can use it to maximise performance through mindful awareness.
Introducing the principles of mindfulness, including simple, mindful practices designed for easy use and maximum benefit.
Mindfulness in the real world
Learning how to manage yourself, others, and your work mindfully, reducing stress, maximising wellbeing and promoting productivity.
Participants will be able to:
• Understand how they and others operate and develop emotional intelligence and awareness through mindfulness.
• Use a simple selection of mindfulness-based techniques to explore, influence and promote their own resilience, health and wellbeing.
• Utilise mindfulness principles to build better, more productive and positive relationships through awareness, acceptance, being, curiosity, compassion and control.
• Be able to focus more effectively and efficiently, maximising personal outcomes.
• Promote personal creativity, lateral thinking and observational and awareness skills.
• Understand how to use mindfulness in the real world and in real time.