– Virtual or face to face
– Typically 12-16 participants per session
– Approx. 1 hour
FANTASTIC session – NeuroVitality Ltd held an insightful webinar for our company around thriving through change. Very often, webinars can lack practical takeaways, but Janice’s session was absolutely packed with them (and she kept our audience engaged the whole way through!) Couldn’t recommend enough.
One of the only certainties in life is that nothing stays the same, but when change occurs it can often feel threatening and difficult, especially if that change is not of our own making. This session is designed to help you support yourself and others to thrive through change.
Key programme elements
Background and basics:
Change, its importance, its impact and why it is normal to find change difficult to navigate, including the change curve and the importance of change versus transition.
Exploring some simple, practical, science-based strategies to flatten the change curve and make transition easier.
Making a plan:
Why one size doesn’t fit all and how to create a personalised, actionable plan to enable you to thrive whatever changes you are experiencing.
Q and A.
Participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of change and why we can find it difficult
• Recognise where you are on the change curve and identify the actions you can take to move forwards successfully
• Explore and practice some science-based strategies to manage your wellbeing through change
• Understand how to positively control your response to change
• Create a personalised plan to enable you to thrive